miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

SI HUBIESE ETERNIDAD...


Para alguien que cumple años hoy.

I love you more than ever, 
more than time and more than love,
I love you more than money 
and more than the stars above,
Love you more than madness, 
more than waves upon the sea,
Love you more than life itself, 
you mean that much to me.


Ever since you walked right in, 
the circle's been complete,
I've said goodbye to haunted rooms 
and faces in the street,
To the courtyard of the jester 
which is hidden from the sun,
I love you more than ever 
and I haven't yet begun.

You breathed on me 
and made my life a richer one to live,
When I was deep in poverty 
you taught me how to give,
Dried the tears up from my dreams 
and pulled me from the hole,
Quenched my thirst 
and satisfied the burning in my soul.

3 comentarios:

De la Highway 61 dijo...

Un reto, unha ucronía: e se Dylan nunca tivera entrado nas nosas vidas? Seríamos distintos? En que? Como?

David dijo...

Yo esa ucronía me la puedo plantear en todo caso con otros. Me gusta mucho Dylan, pero no me ha cambiado mucho conocerle. Un saludo.

The Incredible E.G.O´Riley dijo...

A mi pequeño sobrino le caen hoy 3 añazos.

Pero creo que esta entada va de otra cosa...jajajajaja

Felicidades para el afortunado.

Un besito